WHAT WE FUND
The Aurelia Foundation has funded locations, secured much needed transportation, provided technology and offered managerial consultation to Creative Steps, and will continue to provide funds to assure its continued success.
Number of locations: 3
Number of clients participating in our programs: 65
Number of direct service coaches: 50
Number of support staff: 7
Along with teaching skills of daily living, we offer:
- Art and music therapies, lessons and performance opportunities
- Computer skills on every level to optimize language and communication abilities
- Interaction with the community with guest teachers (for example, local chefs providing
- Cooking lessons or local musicians and artists teaching and performing
- Field trips to museums, historical sites, workplaces, etc.
"I love Creative Steps and I love being out in the community and making new friends." -
"It's good for everyone around here...it's like family to me."
I love coming here and doing all these things I like to do. If I were not here I would just be home sitting around watching TV."
"I have learned a lot about myself and about others."
"I love playing music.. I love listening to music."
CREATIVE STEPS PROGRAM
An adult community integration program designed to provide a safe, caring, enriching environment where adults with disabilities can achieve their full potential as valued, contributing members of their community.
An environment filled with love, support and optimism that enables clients to continue learning, and become as happy, educated, skilled and independent as possible.
Community Based Integration Programs